Content generation is one problem that many SEO wanna be encounters. Admit it! If you are not good on writing and all you know is to use SEO tools and collect links you ain’t going nowhere in this competitive industry of Search Marketing. I had a chat last night with someone who asked me “Does it need to have good writing skills to be an SEO?” I answered her “No, but to be a Good SEO you must learn how to write, since content is king for Google“
The main objective of this post is to give you ideas how can you generate content without getting worn out thinking where to start.
1. Do the storming, brainstorming is still an effective way to collect ideas. If you have a subject to start on, you might want to get a piece of paper and draw a cloud and start thinking of related words that can be attached to your subject. Gather your friends or your staff and brainstorm with them.
2. List down all the questions that your receive from chat, phone, email and blog comments and answer them through a blog entry.
3. Top 5 and Top 10, this is one old school way to collect great information about a particular subject. A major hit among search engine users who interest on knowing the best and most complete answers about their question. Ex., “Top 10 things you must know about your Diet Pills”, “Top 5 Video Optimization Tips” and so on.
4. Keyword Research, use an seo tool like keyword spy or the Google keyword tool and know related search phrase for your subject. From there you can collect other words that you can start on and generate content.
5. Research and Case studies. Success is for people who were able to resolve problems. If you’re able to resolve a problem you can write it how you solved it. Be an authority on that subject and make people follow your methodologies resolving it.
6. Ask your customers what they need. Nothing beats people who know how to ask questions.
Content Generation is a day to day requirement in Search Engine Optimization. If you know where to start on writing your subject, I guarantee that you can generate content without wasting so much time thinking of what to write. Content will always be the king.
No related posts.