“Today is the day”
Google just released an update that penalize all content that has a word “guest post”, “guest blog” and almost every content on the internet that has something to do with guest blogging. See the statement of Matt Cutts on twitter:
This is another strong move to beat link spam, something personal perhaps to demoralize people who are doing link building. We all know that it was just weeks ago when they attacked the guest blogging community of Ann Smarty, myBlogGuest and penalized Portent Inc. for link spam, see the manual link spam action sent to Ian Laurie.
Many link builders are left in awe and dismay after Google launched targeted attacks to put down high profile SEO personalities and now they personally take action against guest blogging.
This is no surprise at all, it’s Aprils fools day.
Got fooled? Share this story…
- Guest Blog Prospector via Twitter and Google Docs – Teky Tools 2.0
- 30 Tools To Boost Your Guest Blogging
- Guest Blogging Is Being Threatened – What’s Next?
- 70 Ways To Find Guest Posting Opportunities Using Google
- Get Optimized 2: The Future of Guest Blogging