Find guest blog opportunities with ease
Many of you might have noticed that my 1st guest blog query generator has stopped working last January. It stopped because the tool can no longer pull data from ubersuggest. And I did some investigation; I noticed that ubersuggest now demands for captcha solving in order to be used. Obviously this problem can’t bypass because we are pulling the data via Google Spreadsheets.
That is a sad, sad thing – But worry no more.
Just like a movie title, our favorite tool is now reloaded with a more capable keyword generator tool. It now utilizes Google Sets, a Google labs project (Discontinued but still available at Spreadsheets) that allows you to generate lists of similar terms by just typing a few examples.
This helpful tool helps you find hundreds of guest blogging opportunities without getting into so much trouble. All you need to do is follow these simple instructions to make it work:
Get the tool and play with it.
- Login to your Gmail first.
- Grab the spreadsheet by visiting this link http://bit.ly/gpqueryreload
- Go to file tab and make a copy
- Follow the instructions in Cell B
To make things easier, here’s a GIF file that demo Google sets.
The parts of the tool
A. Do the Google sets trick in order to pull data on CELL A. See the demo GIF image above.
B. Follow the instructions if you still can’t figure it out.
C. Do not mess with C,D,E cells.
D. Click on the search triggers and see the results
The results of the tool:
Thanks to Sean for hitting Google Sets – http://01100111011001010110010101101011.co.uk/2013/05/finding-more-guest-post-opportunities/
Thanks to this post from GOS - http://googlesystem.blogspot.co.uk/2012/11/google-sets-still-available.html
- Search Query Generator for Guest Blogging
- Guest Blog Prospector via Twitter and Google Docs – Teky Tools 2.0
- Mastering the 4 Pillars of Guest Posting
- Blog Commenting – Being Effective, This is How We Do It
- How to Connect With People When Doing Outreach for Guest Posts