The tool on this post is no longer working, thanks to ubersuggest Please click on the image above to check out our new tool that utilize google sets and guest blog query generator engine.
First of all, this tool wouldn’t be possible without the help of these people – Dan Shure and Dean Cruddace on EvolvingSEO Uberfest of Ubbersuggest post. And like what Dan told me in the email, I’m also confused if it’s Tom Anthony or Tom Critchlow of Distilled.net who authored the Google Query Generator on the spreadsheet; nevertheless, I want to say thank you to them because of their work in improving our scalability in Guest Posting.
Plus, kudos to my SEO buddy, Gary Lacanilao, for the query inspiration!
Guest posting is one of my favorite weapons in my arsenal for link building. For a long time now, it has been proven effective not only by me, but also by the big players in the industry. Nowadays, authority and good links are the talk of town, and again, guest posting comes into the limelight as Google is beginning to refine their algorithms in including author ranks in the formula.
Guest posting should be done precisely in order to be successful with your campaign. And just like what I have mentioned last Sunday on my first gig as a speaker in an SEO Conference – MORCon 2012, one of the important 4 pillars of guest posting is link prospecting. This tool was featured on the SEO Philippines community last Sunday and we worked hard this week in order to take it into another level.
Why Do You Need This? This is a quick tool that can help you identify guest post opportunities through its advance Google query operator relevant to guest posting.
Three things that we love about this tool:
1. Wide Range of Keyword Search – With the help of UbberSuggest, a keyword can be multiplied into a hundred or more. This allows guest post prospecting to reach far beyond normal keyword and link prospecting.
2. Managed Keyword Searches – We often do link prospecting without managing the keywords that we use. Using this tool will keep you focused on the keyword that you are currently using while searching for guest post opportunities.
3. Free Advanced Query in Guest Post Prospecting – We all want the best result in one Google search, right? We use a reliable guest post prospecting query and transcribed it on the tool for free use. Plus, we chipped in some extra operators to speed up your prospecting
Get the tool and test it! Please login to your gmail :
1. Go to the spreadsheet by visiting this link – http://bit.ly/gpprospector
2. Go to ‘File’Tab and choose ‘Make a Copy
3. Follow the super easy instruction found on cell A151
How Does It Work?
Before you use the tool, go to the Google keyword tool or any keyword tool that you use to expand your keyword. Let me pick our favorite “Traveling”. Expand your keyword and download it.
Choose the first keyword and copy it to your clipboard.
Go to the tool and paste your keyword on CELL B2. Wait for the sheet to populate…
Go to column H and choose your search trigger
See the search result: Click here
Finding guest post opportunities can be tedious and time-consuming. It consumes a huge amount of time on discovering high value blogs, and it requires a huge amount of keyword resources in order to widen your search. With SEOteky GP Query Generator, we hope we could help you minimize your efforts in searching for link opportunities, but increasing the quality of your work as you can spend more time contemplating on what to write instead of where to write.
If you find this tool helpful and want to see more updates, please don’t forget to subscribe on our RSS – See the ‘Subscribe’ button on the top left side of the site? Hit it!
- How to Connect With People When Doing Outreach for Guest Posts
- Mastering the 4 Pillars of Guest Posting
- 70 Ways To Find Guest Posting Opportunities Using Google
- 25 Link Building Tips & Strategies to Get Quality Links