Round Up! Oh yeah, I will join the wave of round up posts this month of July. This round up post will circle around on those blogs, experiences and experiments that I had this month and I’m going to call it the “SEO Booklet“, Booklet is a small group of pages -wiki. HA! I received an invitation to talk about blogging in my HS Alma Mater, NCS-QPS on 1st friday of September. Nosebleed SEO? HS students listening to blogging lecture, pray hard!
- I made a promise to my self that I will blog at least once in a week. Where? On my SEO blog of course.
- I was too busy working on my client requirements.
- SEO Org Philippines 1st SEO Membership assembly. 1st time to meet awesome people like Kaiserthesage, Gary Lacanilao, JP Prieto, Nikko Marasigan, Jhie Frago, Skipper, Manuel Cadaing and the usual suspects like Brian Cinco, AJ, Major, Tyrone, Alvin Dimla and KB. I also get the chance to shake hands with Kitty:) Of course sitting on my table are my ex office mate Sent, Eds, Mel and Yvet plus Harlene. And of course seeing again the Bataan SEO group, Lexorsoft led by the master Ed Pudol. SEO.ORG.PH rocks!
- I added FHM Girls on my LHG blog because of this post. lol – Weekly round up post of Nikko Marasigan
- I received a note from seomoz editors, ”read but not approved” did not mean that your post was rejected, it meant that we had read it but just not yet responded. Please do feel free to submit a new (different) post!. WTH, they noted my first UGC post as duplicate, since I released it in here on my blog. Now it’s really a failed UGC dream
- There’s drama on the SEO community, Rand Fishkin SEOmoz success story entitled Just Keep Going.
- This is my favorite, all hustle! the story of Justin Briggs entitled From Here On Out, Do What You Love
- Everyone will go crazy here – New Opensite Explorer Includes Social Media Stats, almost every useful tool inside seomoz made an upgrade, indeed social media can be consider as search ranking factor.
- This one made me think (lol). I always go to search setting just to turn off the personalized sh*t on Google – Reveal the true SERPS, turn off personalized search
- I learned a lot from Ross Hudgens. From BBB listing to Ego Linkbait Badges - A Model for Link Building, Beyond Great Content
- Me and Hugo Guzman talks about Paid Influencers on his post -After your content strategy, get to work on your influencer strategy
- This one triggered my curiosity and made me start reading – Emerging Influential Blogs for 2011, Internet Marketing Edition
That should complete my 1st SEO Booklet Entry. Stay tuned! (Okay I’m writing this post while helping jev understand dofollow and nofollow on skype and her wordpress )
No related posts.