Round up! YES YES YES, I’ll join the circle of round up posts of August and share my favorites for the past month. If you missed my SEO Booklet Entry#1 wherein I highlight SEOmoz success story on Rand Fishkin’s blog. This round up post will circle around on blogs, experiences and experiments that I had this month. Other people’s post that matter for us.
- I earned good money from adsense but still haven’t reach that 10$ mark. HA!
- I enrolled my blog for Google Authorship on SERPS, I did it on my wordpress.
- I wrote 6 do-able link prospecting research methods that you can use on link building.
- I had the chance to be seated on the SEO ORG PH Hot Seat…And my favorite question came from Sir Benj
You seem to know a bit more than the usual (As in usual people that ask questions in the forum) when I see you replying in the forum and seems to have a good SEO common sense meaning you have been reading well or listening well to other SEO people. Who are your main influences in SEO? Ano anong blog sinusundan mo?
WHO? Si Sir Benj Arriola, ung team leader namen na nangse sante saken nun dhil sa Skype Smileys, Si Jason Acidre, Rand Fishkin, Nanay ko…WHAT BLOGS? seomoz blog and UGC, whiteboard fridays, ung mga post ni Sir Benj Arriola sa forum, Kaiserthesage.com, Blog ni Hugo Guzman, Blog ni Ross Hudgens, SEjournal, SEObook, SEO ORG PH
Around the community
- Do you want good reads? Kaiserthesage, Jason Acidre gone crazy! 30 SEO experts share their influences & 25 Link building experts and their strategies.
- Enterprise Interactive Marketing, Hugo Guzman wrote “Newsflash: The mainstream still doesn’t understand SEO“
- Dive deep, SEO by the sea: Document Inception Date Patent, Googles method on tracking changes on websites.
- The letter, iPullRank takes on writing link solicitation. Five Principles to Better Outreach Link Building.
This post is late! But still made it…